Philadelphia Metro Area, Harrisburg, Lancaster, York, Worton/Baltimore, Lehigh Valley, and Worldwide via our Media Player.
- 88.5 FM The greater Philadelphia/South Jersey and Wilmington area
- 104.9 FM Lehigh Valley
- 90.5 FM Worton/Baltimore
- 88.7 FM Lancaster/York
- 99.7 FM Harrisburg
- 91.9 Hackettstown
WXPN, the nationally recognized leader in Triple A radio and the premier guide for discovering new and significant artists in rock, blues, roots and folk, is the non-commercial, member-supported radio service of the University of Pennsylvania.
As part of its Mission, WXPN will:
- Connect artists and audiences with a particular emphasis on new and significant artists and music.
- Present a program service of the highest quality and value to its listeners.
- Establish the station as one of the region’s significant cultural institutions.
- Play a national leadership role in public radio and digital media.
- Expand the capacity, reach and value of its services to an increasingly diverse community.
- Provide significant opportunities for students throughout the station enabling them to evaluate potential careers in media, the music industry, and other related occupations, and enhancing their prospects for success in these fields.
In carrying out its Mission, WXPN will:
- Maintain its financial independence, attracting necessary financial resources from the listeners and organizations that value the station’s programming.
- Provide service beyond the local region by distributing programming through traditional station networks and digital media. WXPN will reflect the broadest educational goals of the University by serving listeners interested in contemporary music, art, culture, and society, and the traditions which inform them.
|WXPN Station Management|
|General Manager, Roger LaMayemail@example.com|
|Associate General Manager, Quyen Shanahanfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Associate General Manager for Programming, Bruce Warrenemail@example.com|
|Assistant General Manager, Finance Esperanza Fluryfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Director of Engineering, Jared Stylesemail@example.com|
|Music Director-Operations Manger, Programming, Dan Reedfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Director of Individual Gifts, Carissa Cuicaemail@example.com|
|Marketing Director, Kim Winnickfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sales Director, Tom Interranteemail@example.com|
|IT Director, John Bartolfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Digital Content Manager, Rich McKieemail@example.com|
|Front Desk 215-898-6677|
WXPN POLICY BOARD MEETING - OPEN MEETINGSThe next meetings of the WXPN Policy Board will take place on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 and on Wednesday, June 14, 2017. These meetings begin at Noon and take place at WXPN, 3025 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104. For more information call Tess Coffey, 215-898-0628 during business hours, Monday-Friday, 9AM – 5PM.
GOVERNING BOARDWXPN’s governing board is the University of Pennsylvania Board of Trustees. A list of the Trustees can be found here. Information about meetings the Board of Trustees meeting schedule can be found here.
AUDITED FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
Copies of Financial Reports: WXPN-FM Audited Financial Statements & AFR
The WXPN-FM Audited Financial Statements for the fiscal year ending June 30, 2016 can be found here, and AFR found here.
(PDF Files) Copies of financial reports, including WXPN-FM’s most recent annual financial report (AFR) submitted to the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, can also be found in the public file at WXPN, 3025 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104, or per request to
PUBLIC FILE REPORTS
The Federal Communications Commission established new equal employment opportunity regulations for broadcasters effective in 2003. In order to comply with the regulations, broadcasters are required to display their"Public File Report" on their website. You can view WXPN's 2016 EEO Public File Report here (PDF), and the 2017 EEO Public File Report here (PDF).
2013 EEO Public File Report
2014 EEO Public File Report 2015 EEO Public File Report
The Corporation for Public Broadcasting requires broadcasters to display their "Section 6.1 report" about "Telling Public Radio's Story" on their website. You can view WXPN's current FY16 CPB report here. (PDF)
FY15 CPB report here (PDF)
FY14 CPB report here (PDF)
FY13 CPB report here (PDF)