Kids Corner Intern
(3-6 hours per week)
Duties: The Kids Corner intern will work alongside the Kids Corner Producer, and assist him with various duties that involve the programming content, marketing, outreach and awareness of Kids Corner. Tasks might include:
- Develop, research and maintain a family calendar of events throughout the XPN listening region – which would be available online via the Kids Corner Family Calendar page.
- Audio production tasks are available for someone who has editing skills as well as their own audio editing software/laptop.
- Graphic production tasks are available for someone who has graphic skills and software to create images of-site, for inclusion at http://kidscorner.org
- Assist in creating programming content for monthly themes; research skills required.
- Assist in developing our monthly Interesting People series – bio research and data processing required.
- Other duties as needed including general clerical tasks.
Qualifications: Applicants must have a minimum of 3 hours available, weekdays noon to 6:30pm. Successful candidate will be reliable, detail-oriented, have great interpersonal skills, and the ability to work autonomously. Candidates must be web savvy and have good skills in Microsoft Word/Excel (or similar programs). Finally, an interest in exploring a career in media/entertainment; especially in the youth media market (16 and under) is helpful.
Contact WXPN Intern/
Work Study Coordinator
For more information you can email our Intern/Work Study Coordinator.
The University of Pennsylvania is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer.